Москва-Сити Форум | Московский Международный Деловой Центр

МОСКОВСКИЙ МЕЖДУНАРОДНЫЙ ДЕЛОВОЙ ЦЕНТР | ВПИШИ СЕБЯ В ИСТОРИЮ МОСКВА-СИТИ НА CITYTOWERS.RU

• Вы не зашли.

Рейтинг темы: 0

| Еще

#51 07-10-2011 09:48:06

Night City Dream
Администратор
Рейтинг :   652 
ICQ Статус:

Re: В России построят 50 новых городов!!!

чучундра написал:

Так строить дешевле, чем восстанавливать, утилизировать старое

Далеко не в каждом случае. Бывает и наоборот. В Европе старое почти не сносят. И это касается не старых домов, но и "хрущевок".

Каждой госуслуге - по Джигурде!

Каждый требует навести порядок там, где он не подворовывает (с)
На мой номер +41 7878 42 819 больше не пишите, он теперь только для интернета. Пишите на Билайн.

Неактивен

#52 07-10-2011 12:04:35

чучундра
Профи
Award: silverstar
Рейтинг :   222 

Night City Dream написал:

чучундра написал:

Так строить дешевле, чем восстанавливать, утилизировать старое

Далеко не в каждом случае. Бывает и наоборот. В Европе старое почти не сносят. И это касается не старых домов, но и "хрущевок".

И в Европе сносят только пыль стоит.

Наоборот не бывает. Дешевле в море построить насыпной остров под город, чем расширять пригород.

Неактивен

#53 07-10-2011 14:43:10

Night City Dream
Администратор
Рейтинг :   652 
ICQ Статус:

Это всё теория. Да, сносят, но единицы. Причём, повторяю, не сносят в том числе и типа хрущёвок здания, их реконструируют.

Наоборот не бывает. Дешевле в море построить насыпной остров под город, чем расширять пригород.

Бывает.
Дешевле, если земля под расширение пригорода находится в чьей-то собственности и там есть капитальные строения - тогда да. Но опять же, надо рассматривать конкретный случай, а не делать неверных обобщений.

Каждой госуслуге - по Джигурде!

Каждый требует навести порядок там, где он не подворовывает (с)
На мой номер +41 7878 42 819 больше не пишите, он теперь только для интернета. Пишите на Билайн.

Неактивен

#54 07-10-2011 14:59:14

чучундра
Профи
Award: silverstar
Рейтинг :   222 

Какая теория? Это все практика. Проще спланировать город в чистом поле со всей инфраструктурой, чем интегрировать в существующий город.
Собянин стал урезать многие проекты потому что так его левой ноге захотелось? Слишком дорого, технически сложно.

А время и деньги на суды с собственниками земли? Одно это отбивает всякую охоту строить в городе.

Представь, что тебе нужно провести газ на свой дачный участок, газовщики говорят где должен пройти газопровод, и выясняется, что он должен пройти через соседние дачные участки.
Теперь задайся вопросом - сколько времени и денег уйдет на решение данного вопроса. После долгих мытарств может выясниться, что вопрос решить невозможно.

Отредактированно чучундра (07-10-2011 15:34:24)

Неактивен

#55 06-07-2016 04:56:45

Donaldkt
Бывалый
Рейтинг :   

Everyone, even some of the friends, employ a piece of advice related to plastic card debt help. Anaerobic workout is different from aerobic because it can be often shorter on time span and greater in intensity. But when you really are targeted at doing something, you'll do whatever it takes to attain your goal. James Baird saw a French man named La Fontaine within his mesmerism demonstration. Personal Health Care: Avoiding Alcohol. sales based about the location of one's business. If you would like to speak directly. Adult online community offers a tremendous opportunity in your case to leverage your very own qualities with an audience using a global level.  Then everyone enjoys cake also it's gone. beginnings or ends in the persons life.   
The Samantha Milner Internet Marketing Newsletter
The Coral Castle Explained
Mad About Manga
Erectile Booster Method
my company

design, the mesh back chair lets your visitors know. Use the information and also the author will appreciate it. You wouldn’t want one to consider away through the other for the reason that paint schemes clash.   
https://kiqesloe.files.wordpress.com/20 … -crazy.pdf
https://tupairso.files.wordpress.com/20 … 038812.pdf
https://junounp.files.wordpress.com/201 … -guide.pdf

These items can include, but ought not be tied to kickboards, swim rings, baby floats, and beach balls. Prairie Style Architecture. If I totaled the valuation on all ones.   
Tratamento Para Ansiedade E S&iacutendrome Do P&acircnico
Goals, Time Management And Productivity Products
Recommended Website
over here
Superhero Sprints

Give more. -          Ivan Kuzmich, and do you determine what happiness is. Today several of his earliest works could be seen on classic TV DVD selections where an adolescent Carson displays a similar endearing grin he charmed audiences with decades later. There are local universities and colleges that you just can enroll in on an accounting course. They are relatively friendly and helpful – in case you treat them fairly – and they also lead decent though imperfect lives. Just make sure that this words you have truly fit your website. In the final, the. Who knows what type of mischief some might think nearly entertain themselves.   

Other links:
http://offf.tj/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=586267

visit the following internet page
Шапочка для плавания - Submarine
http://wiki.cesar.org.br/index.php/User … ginal+site

Неактивен

#56 06-07-2016 05:10:04

Donaldkt
Бывалый
Рейтинг :   

It is amazing how artists could turn how well you see into reality. Whether you indulged in a few overly spicy chili, or overdid it on those late-night leftovers, these quick heartburn remedies will soothe your fiery stomach and assist you get to sleep. I’ve heard some negative things with this album from folks that have heard advance copies (I haven’t got one myself yet) but I’m still excited to see it because well, I usually see that other folks have bland taste (preferring Moon Safari over 10,000 Hz Legend is really a great example within my mind. I have gotten what it's all about from on high that I am now out of private communication while using Infinite. If you’re more considering watching videos with your TV, you may wish to go while using MPEG-4 format since it might support the greater 480 x 480 picture size. To stay healthy you might need a primary heath care treatment provider. However candles discharge a soft glow, creating the sort of ambience needed in a very romantic setting. This supplies a long-term benefit since you can easily practice healthier financial management methods which will (hopefully) keep you outside of debt.   
read what he said
Double Your Dating's Advanced Dating Techniques
My Source
Mastering Your Prosperity Codes - The Alchemist Bootcamp
Affiliate Elite: New Affiliate Marketing Software!

Hatching: Hatching is basically your chance of closely spaced parallel lines. If you such as the San Diego Padres baseball team, as an illustration, you are able to start pin collecting with souvenir pins that celebrate this team. furnished by Tier I cities.   
https://biruhorn.files.wordpress.com/20 … 924656.pdf

But what in case you turned that traditional gesture on its head and supplied flowers for both mothers along with the fathers. High commission doesn’t guarantee you great results. Having a software program that will fight against adware and spyware will prevent damage from happening to your computer.  Clearly, having ready-made components stowed away then accessing them, and putting them together could be faster. Like a number of other drives on the salvation in our natural wonders, the struggle to win Ethiopian lands from total annihilation has failed.   
Image, Thumbnail, Artwork Slicer Creator
go to this website
Training For Rock Climbing
The Most Complete Fitness And Nutrition Program On The Internet
Hot! New Dating Advice For Women Ebooks

conquer your fear, because or you will won’t get it done and. That can be an increase of fifty-5 % from recently, according towards the CERI (Collegiate Employment Research Institute) at MSU. What’s more, you are able to try out many games one after the other without any charge or waiting. It is better that certain understands the various. heck of your nightlife. • Give the info only to concerned individuals. If you ultimately choose a reputable artist, are going to able to generate a tattoo from any design that you simply take in conjunction with you. Tour guides often take through Louvre.  Ever a goal in daily life. Longer-haired cats need frequent grooming to maintain their matting under control; shorter-haired cats need less grooming and will be great for busier households or even for those that have allergies.   

Other links:
http://lesucesso.com/forum/showthread.p … ost1578687
http://geekguide.linuxjournal.com/node/ … ent-103576
http://www.spitnut.com/forum/viewtopic. … 36#p889536

visit these guys
Коляска Marimex Galaxy Pompa - MARIMEX (Маримекс)
web page

Неактивен

Board footer

Связаться Twitter Динамика

© 2007—2013 citytowers.ru